Saturday, December 26, 2009

A big hit

Ahh, another Christmas is past and this year it was wonderful.

You may be wondering about my mom and her new coat...



It was a big hit!



And so goes all my hard work, oh well, it was worth it!



Another big hit... my new slippers! ( I am super excited aout these because my old ones aided in my recent trip...down my basement stairs. New slippers! yeah!!!)



Presents were a big hit for the big Rigg...he was surprizingly into it. He enjoyed watching the wrapping paper being torn and seeing what was inside.



I have been working on our parents presents for months. I turned my blog into a book. I designed the cover and did every page layout...it took forever. I was so stoked when they came in I did a happy dance in my living room. Needless to say, the books...a big hit!





But the biggest hit of all this Christmas... was this little guy.



 We are so grateful to God for our family. Although Caden was missed greatly we rejoiced and thanked our Savoir for what we have. Our friends, our family and most importantly the promise of forever with Him. On that day the celebrating will far surpass any we have ever known.

6 comments:

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Love the jacket and the blog book. Man you are such a go getter! LOVE the pic of Rigg with the bow on his head! Josie was so funny! She attacked the present... trying to eat the present and the wrapping paper. It was so fun to watch. I love the slippers. Great color! lv, jen

Anonymous said...

Cari,

So glad all things were a big hit! I think you should post a link to where people could buy your blog book -- it'd be interesting to see if anyone does.

By the way - love your new background.

Mindy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi Stone said...

I second Mindy.

Not sexy lady. Lol.

Krista said...

Merry (belated) Christmas Cari! I hope you, Andy & Rigg are doing well and enjoying this Christmas season! Glad to see Riggster is still growing big as ever! What a cutie! Anyways, just wanted to say hello from Ketchikan, Alaska! I'll take pictures for you! =) It really is a beautiful place! Blessings this Christmas season & as the New Year approaches might we ALL look to Him!

Krista said...

Merry (belated) Christmas Cari! I hope you, Andy & Rigg are doing well and enjoying this Christmas season! Glad to see Riggster is still growing big as ever! What a cutie! Anyways, just wanted to say hello from Ketchikan, Alaska! I'll take pictures for you! =) It really is a beautiful place! Blessings this Christmas season & as the New Year approaches might we ALL look to Him!