Monday, April 4, 2011

plastic grass

Oh, Internet-bloggy friends... how I have missed you.

I am sorry for my long absence. The silence has a couple of reasons behind it... at first there was a whole lot of nothin' goin' on. Then we got so busy we couldn't even see straight!

Now things are starting to slow down and I have a chance to catch my breath... and drop you a line to let you know we are still alive and doin' fine! I have much to say... just not today.

Ryder is growing like a well rooted weed and Rigg is bursting with smiles and personality. The Captain has been in mush awaited and anticipated better spirits since he has dropped a few meds and I am just starting to really get a solid footing in life with 2 hooligans, ahem, precious gifts from God.

So just consider this post just as important as the plastic grass you use as a filler in Easter baskets... kinda nice, but ultimately useless.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Maybe useless, but fun none the less. :) I was glad to see you pop up on my dashboard. I've missed hearing from you.

Lindsey said...

You are funny!

Julie : ) said...

I always hated that plastic grass....but I do not hate your posts - just clarifying.