Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thriller

Least y'all think I have changed my blog completely and only tell deep and meaningful things ( I laugh as I type that, because if you know me at all, you know the only way I can go deep is if someone else takes me down with them....I tend to skim along the top. Me a deep thinker...ha!) I would like to share what I did this evening.

I went to a class to learn the dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller.

You heard (saw?) me right. SO MUCH FUN! I went with my super fun friend Jen Gunnels. It was a great "get away" from everything and a fun time to laugh and sweat. So there it is folks...my crazy evening. I hope you all enjoy the mental picture of me with my zombie claws marching to the beat of the music! ( next time I see you if you ask for a move or 2 I will oblige)

Side note: a big thanks to all who are such wonderful prayer warriors for me and my family. I do not know how we could continue through life without brothers and sisters like you. There will be many crowns and treasures in Heaven for you "behind the scenes" people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Andy and I love you. ( and only ask that you continue, as I know you will)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari..what a mental image this gives me:) Your writings have meant so much to me. I hold you and Andy up in prayer everyday. I'm glad you are in BSF. I am in my 6th year and the strength and faith I have come to know equals nothing that has every been in my faith journey before. Peace in Him Kristi P

Heidi Stone said...

Woah. I cannot WAIT to see some of THAT action! You may have to let me in on some of those sweet moves!

Cari, are you free on Monday morning? I'm doing Ari's newborn pictures and you DID volunteer to tag along and watch my kids....right? ;)

Stacey said...

oh how I am so thankful for mental pictures! Can't wait to see those dance moves on Saturday! love you girly

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing it off today! Just makes me want to watch you in class (dance) sometime...LOL!