Thursday, October 2, 2008

FYI

Hello all,

Before I begin, just another HEARTFELT thanks for all of your prayers. The phrase "power of prayer" has a whole new meaning for Andy and I.
We have been doing well, upheld by your prayers for us and our family, as well as for our day to day needs. Many of you have sent flowers, cards and meals, all of which are gratefully received. God has been so good to us. looking back over the past few days we can see His provision for us, which started years ago, and is so overwhelming. Please continue to pray for us and our families.
I want to let you all have the opportunity to read a sermon which touched my heart just days after the loss of Caden. J. Vernon McGee wrote this sermon after losing a baby daughter. Please take the time to read it.

Just so you know, Andy and I are going to the Caribbean. I will post pictures when we return. We think a change of scenery will be good for us, as well as making some good memories for this time of year.
Talk at you soon!
Cari

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Have a wonderful time!! I'm so excited that you are going. Be sure and show Andy the place where the pigeon dive bombed Ken when we were down there your senior year (that might be a good blog story for another day!!!) Love you. b

Elizabeth said...

Please do not come back with your hair braided. That will be a hot mess :)

Heidi Stone said...

I hope you two are having a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear about it!