Monday, November 11, 2013

So a long time ago (like the end of September) we finally celebrated Heaven Day!



So, you know how I posted about Caden's Heaven Day on Caden's Heaven Day?
 
Because I was, for once, timely.
 
But there were no pictures...
that was because we had yet to let the lanterns fly... and we had to wait for good weather to do so.
 
When that day did finally arrive... Rigg and Ryder were so excited!
We had been talking about Heaven Day for awhile, why we do it, what it means...
 
 
 
The night we were able to get together was great. The weather was perfect and all the lanterns took flight! I buy extras...because one sky lantern does not a celebration make!
 
So not only are we able to let one fly for our sweet Caden, but for friends who have lost loved ones recently too.
A gift we can give from afar!
 
 
Rigg and Ryder have spoken of the lanterns almost daily since. They love Heaven Day!
 
I love that God has allowed me to visually teach my boys about Heaven and about the Joy of eternal life.
 
 
I look forward to the day I can rejoice with Christ for all eternity!
And be with all my sweet babies... together!


 


1 comment:

Emily said...

I love this so much, Cari!