Monday, June 14, 2010

In other news

oh my goodness...
Have you forgotten about me?
I wouldn't blame you, I have been uber neglectful.

I will just say, in my defense, I am pregnant... and tired. And to tell the truth...not feeling all that swell. But, not complaining because the source of ickiness is a blessing and joy I would never complain about!
I have already contracted pregnancy brain. Andy and I went to run errands the other day...we were almost to our destination when I let out a small scream in the car. When Andy asked me what was wrong, I replied that I had no shoes, I was still wearing my house slippers... I am still not hearing the end of it!

Nothing has been resolved with the Captain's case yet. Keep praying. Hopefully we will have some news soon. I promise to keep you updated.

In much more delightful news... Rigg turns 1 on Saturday! I cannot believe it! He is such a funny little guy. Always moving and smiling.
Right now he can: Clap, wave, point, give kisses, and we are working on high fives... he almost has it down.
He also has10 teeth! I found 2 molars the other day...
My little man is not so little any more either... over 25 pounds and over 32 inches tall... a big Rigg for sure!








6 comments:

Samantha said...

Congrats! That is such fantastic news! When are you due?

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I have done the slippers thing more times than I care to count.

Anonymous said...

I've done the slipper thing before.....and I wasn't pregnant.....hmmm. LOL at least you have something to blame it on

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you! And slippers in the car... hilarious!!

I just read about the Captain's incarceration. Unbelievable! I will definitely keep y'all in my prayers.

Krista said...

1 year already?! I suppose that's right since I just celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary...and CONGRATS on another baby! Woohoo! =) Very exciting! When are you due?

Heidi Stone said...

I'm with Gretchen here. You're definitely not alone on the slippers thing.