Tuesday, June 14, 2011

paint and giggles

Today Ryder turned 5 months old....and to celebrate I shipped him and his big brother off to Grandma's house. (my mom took the baby and the Captain's mom took Rigg... hopefully spreading out the work load insures willing participants next time:)  )

What did I do with my WHOLE day of not one child near me?

I painted my living room.
not too relaxing I realize... but I now have this wonderful feeling of accomplishment. That and a knot the size of Kansas at the base of my neck.  I will post before and after pics when I am finished and have an after to show you... right now all is pretty bare and paint is still drying.

However, to celebrate his 5 months on Earth... watch this uber cute video of Ryder laughing at me last night... he is so much fun!

side note: Rigg turns 2 on Sunday!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!

(remember to turn off the music at the bottom of the page to hear the video)

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

Oh, Cari. That is hysterical.