Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh, Sesame Street, you slay me...

My son loves books. Content is a factor, but not as much of one as size... the bigger the book, the more he will carry it around and want to flip through its mighty pages.


He has a new favorite at our house. It is a Sesame Street pop-up book.


It does seem to be a little advanced for him, as it is now filled with pages of headless Elmo's and armless Grover's.


I try to hide it, but every time I do, someone...Captain... gets it back out...

Yesterday, I was flipping through this massive book with Rigg when I was stopped mid-flip.

The book is about different people in your neighborhood... a fireman, a coach, a librarian, a barber...

On the page about the barber I found this...


Oh, Sesame Street, you slay me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!! sesame street has now provoked every child to point out grandpa, uncle, daddy or any stranger's comb-over while reading the book!! lol...can you just see a little child pointing and saying "comb-over" to any combovered head, on top of a very red, embarrassed face!!! what a riot!! new level of entertainment in the grocery store line!?!