Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A toast to the new do

So why is it when you go get your hair done that the stylist never does it right? I mean, sure, they cut it ok, but when it comes to the blow dry and style, hello! It seems like every time I have to go straight back home just to see what it really looks like. They are the professionals, they should do a better job than I can. I should leave that salon looking like a star, not rushing to my car and trying to redo my do with some spit and the broken comb in the consol.
oh well. I do love getting a good haircut, I just wish I could get a decent style!
So new haircut complete, and yes, I am going to redo it just to see what it really looks like. I am confident, however, that it is a good one!
Here's to the new haircuts and the extra time we spend after the hard earned dollars are spent! Happy Home Styling!

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one who ran and hid after a cut and a so called "style"!! Do you ever find yourself just praying "Lord, please don't let me hate it??"
Love the new blog, thanks Cari!

chuck said...

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.