Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birdie, birdie in the sky...

Last Thursday I was enjoying a fun day at the zoo when out of nowhere I was targerted and dive bombed by a bird. Lo and behold, I was the landing target for a fly-by pooping! That is right my friends, I am pointing to some poop. Lovely! Luckily for me it came off nicely with a wet wipe I stole from the diaper bag. Never have I been more prepared for random life moments until I became a mother. Oh, happy hand sanitizer and wet wipes, how I love thee!
Note: I will be returning to the zoo, seeing as how I enjoy it greatly. However next time I go I will be hiding under a big hat, or maybe just a fancy umbrella.














2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Reminds me of that wonderful time when you, Stacey and I were with Ken and that Pigeon got him!! I'm sure he's glad to share his experience with you!

chuck said...

The first point and click meathod was a Smith & Wesson.